Sourcing Assistent IT (English)
At this entry-level job you will have a lot of diversity in your tasks as the right hand man of the Sourcing Manager. You are a steadfast, strong-willed individual who does not back down from a challenge and who is able to switch and act fast between multiple internal and external parties.
What are you going to do?
- You will be working as a commercially focused assistant for the hiring of external IT services. As sourcing assistant you will support Ahold Delhaize through the following activities:
- Maintaining professional communication lines from both suppliers and internal departments, where you are the first point of contact;
- The flawless and on time gathering and processing of data, both internally and externally;
- Supporting the Sourcing manager with various activities to increase efficiency in the sourcing process;
- Various administrative activities such as processing contracts in the database and processing prices and rates in different systems.
Where will you be working?
Working at Ahold Delhaize means you work for one of the largest retailers of the world, with around 370.000 employees worldwide and over 50 million customers per week. On a smaller scale, you will work together with 1.500 colleagues within The Netherlands. By continuously striving for better and focussing on innovating, they strengthen their leading role and build further on local, established brands. Strong brands where you will find a lot of knowledge, experience and power.
You will find your new office at the headquarters of Ahold Delhaize, right next to the train station of Zaandam. You will be working at the GSO IT Sourcing department. Everything you and your colleagues do provides a direct value to our stores and also at home with our customers. The sourcing team is, amongst others, responsible for the purchasing of software licenses, hardware and the external hiring of IT services. You will be working together with motivated colleagues in an open and result-driven team.
Who are you?
In order to keep up with us you need to be bursting with ambition. We are looking for a colleague who can work independently, someone who is undertaking and goal-oriented. On top of this you bring the following to the table:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree;
- Experience within a commercial organization / administrative department;
- You are steadfast, strong-willed and have the ability to communicate clearly;
- You are structured in your work, have attention to detail and are able to prioritize.
Apply now! If you have any further questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Jet at Jet@ivorenwachters.nl, or at 06 13006571.